The library has books clubs for adults, teens, and the 20&30 year olds. The groups all meet in the library’s meeting room on the lower level.
- The Adult Book Club (ABC) meets the last Monday of each month from 6:30-7:30pm.
- The Teens Talk Books meet the third Thursday of the month from 3:30-4:45pm.
- The 20 & 30 Something Book Club meets on the second Tuesday of each month from 6:30-7:30pm.
Contact Colleen Martin for information on the Adult Book Club and Teens Talk Books. Contact Meridith Donahue about the 20 & 30 Something Book Club.
Adult Book Club’s reading list for 2017
- January 30, 2017 A SPOOL OF BLUE THREAD Anne Tyler
- February 27, 2017 MY BRILLIANT FRIEND Elena Ferrante
- March 27, 2017 HIDDEN IN PLAIN VIEW Jacqueline Tobin & R.G. Dobard
- April 24, 2017 ROSEMARY: THE HIDDEN KENNEDY DAUGHTER Kate Clifford
- May 22, 2017 OUR SOULS AT NIGHT Kent Haruf
- June 26, 2017 THE DINNER Herman Koch
- July 31, 2017 MY BELOVED WORLD Sonia Sotomayor
- August 28, 2017 HUSH HUSH Laura Lippman
- September 25, 2017 WHERE’D YOU GO BERNADETTE Maria Semple
- October 30, 2017 THE MINIATURIST Jessie Burton
- November 27, 2017 THE HEART GOES LAST Margaret Atwood
- December 18, 2017 VISIONS OF SUGARPLUMS Janet Evanovich
20 & 30 Something Book Club
- February 14th Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins