The library has books clubs for adults, teens, and the 20&30 year olds. The groups all meet in the library’s meeting room on the lower level.
- The Adult Book Club (ABC) meets the last Monday of each month from 6:30-7:30pm.
- The Teens Talk Books meet the third Thursday of the month from 3:30-4:45pm.
- The 20 & 30 Something Book Club meets on the second Tuesday of each month from 6:30-7:30pm.
Contact Colleen Martin for information on the Adult Book Club and Teens Talk Books. Contact Meridith Donahue about the 20 & 30 Something Book Club.
Adult Book Club’s 2018 Selections
January 29 The Wonder by Emma Donoghue
February 26 Nine Women, One Dress by Jane L. Rosen
March 26 The 100-Year Old Man Who Climbed Out The Window And Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
April 30 Seven Brief Lessons On Physics by Carlo Rovelli
May 21 A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
June 25 Above The Waterfall by Ron Rash
July 30 News Of The World by Paulette Jiles
August 27 Lab Girl by Hope Jahren
September 24 The Secrets Of Wishtide by Kate Saunders
October 29 The Bookshop On The Corner by Jenny Coglan
November 26 Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir Of A Family & Culture by J. D. Vance
December 17 The Christmas Train by David Baldacci
20 & 30 Something Book Club 2018 Selections
- January 9: Wesley the Owl by Stacey O’Brien
- February 13: The Muralist by B.A. Shapiro
- March 13: The Night Sister by Jennifer McMahon
- April 10: The Wangs vs. The World by Jade Chang
- May 8: Here Comes the Sun by Nicole Dennis-Benn
- June 12: With Malice by Eileen Cook
- July 10: Below Stairs by Margaret Powell
- August 7: The Chilbury Ladies’ Choir by Jennifer Ryan
- September 11: Grief Cottage by Gail Godwin
- October 9: The Man in the Rockefeller Suit by Mark Seal
- November 13: Nutshell by Ian McEwan
- December 11: The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma
Want to read along with us? Can’t make the meetings? No problem! Stop by the library’s Facebook page and join the 20 & 30 Something Book Club group. We’ll post questions for an online discussion, and you’ll stay up to date with other 20 & 30 Something events, too.