The library has books clubs for adults, teens, and the 20&30 year olds. The groups all meet in the library’s meeting room on the lower level.
- The Adult Book Club (ABC) meets the last Monday of each month from 6:30-7:30pm.
- The Teens Talk Books meet the third Thursday of the month from 3:30-4:45pm.
- The 20 & 30 Something Book Club meets on the second Tuesday of each month from 6:30-7:30pm.
Contact Emily Schaub for information on the Adult Book Club and Teens Talk Books. Contact Meridith Donahue or Emily Schaub about the 20 & 30 Something Book Club.
Adult Book Club’s 2019 Selections
- January 28 – The Girls of Atomic City: the untold story of the women who helped win WWII (NF) by Denise Kiernan
- February 25 – The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- March 25 – Before the Fall by Noah Hawley
- April 29 – The Lost City of the Monkey God: A True Story (NF) by Douglas Preston
- May 20 – Precious and Grace: No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
- June 24 – Endurance (NF) by Scott Kelly
- July 29 – The Other Einstein by Marie Benedict
- August 26 – The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck
- September 30 – Celine by Peter Heller
- October 28 – Killers of the Osage Moon: the Osage Murders and birth of the FBI by David Grann
- November 25 – Carnegie’s Maid by Marie Benedict
- December 30 – The Twelve Days of Christmas by Debbie Macomber
20 & 30 Something Book Club 2019 Selections
- January 15: I’ll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara *Note this is the 3rd Tuesday
- February 12: Victoria by Daisy Goodwin
- March 12: The Girls in the Picture by Melanie Benjamin
- April 9: The Memory of Light by Francisco X. Stork
- May 14: The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
- June 11: All the Ever Afters by Danielle Teller
- July 9: Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover
- August 13: Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
- September 10: Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt
- October 8: The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
- November 12: The Clockmaker’s Daughter by Kate Morton
- December 11: If I Am Missing or Dead by Janine Latus
Want to read along with us? Can’t make the meetings? No problem! Stop by the library’s Facebook page and join the 20 & 30 Something Book Club group. We’ll post questions for an online discussion, and you’ll stay up to date with other 20 & 30 Something events, too.