May I use a Pass?
Access is limited to Peru Library cardholders ages 18 and older. Users may choose from passes based on venue and date. A limit of two active reservations are allowed at one time. A photo ID matching the name on the reservation must be shown at the attraction on the day of the reservation.
Get started at Explore More Illinois Login, by entering your library card number and PIN. Browse for passes and available offers for the upcoming three months. You can also search for offers by date, attraction name or location.
You will need to bring a photo ID and either a smartphone with the pass available on the phone or a printed copy of the pass. Some attractions require a printed copy; this is indicated when you make the reservation.
- 1950s Park Forest House Museum / Park Forest
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum / Springfield
- Aikman Wildlife Adventures / Arcola
- American Toby Jug Museum / Evanston
- Blocks to Bricks /Schaumburg
- Central Illinois Connection Center / Chatsworth
- Chicago Maritime Museum / Chicago
- Discovery Center Museum / Rockford
- DuSable Musem of African American History Museum / Chicago
- Edward Chipman Library / Momence
- Edwards Place / Springfield
- Ernest Hemingway Foundation of Oak Park / Oak Park
- Illinois Holocaust Museum / Skokie
- Kankakee County Museum / Kankakee
- Kidzeum of Health and Science / Springfield
- Love’s Sweet Arrow / Tinley Park
- Mary and Leigh Block Museum of Art / Evanston
- Momence Heritage Days / Momence
- Museum of Contemporary Photography at Columbia College / Chicago
- Peoria Riverfront Museum / Peoria
- Springfield Arts Association / Springfield
- Vermilion County Museum / Danville
- Viking Ship / Geneva
This list was last updated on September 5, 2019. The list of participating and attractions and their offers are subject to change. Not all attractions will be available to all libraries. Please log into Explore More Illinois to see the most current offerings.