The library has books clubs for adults, and the 20&30 year olds. The groups all meet in the library’s meeting room on the lower level.
- The Adult Book Club (ABC) meets the last Monday of each month from 6:30-7:30pm.
- The 20 & 30 Something Book Club meets on the second Tuesday of each month from 6:30-7:30pm.
Contact Emily Schaub for information on the Adult Book Club and 20 & 30 Something Book Club.
Adult Book Club’s 2022 Selections
- January 31, The Guest List by Lucy Foley
- February 28, Redhead by the Side of the Road by Anne Tyler
- March 28, Nobody Will Tell You This But Me by Bess Kalb
- April 25, If the Creek Don’t Rise by Leah Weiss
- May 23, Miss Benson’s Beetle by Rachel Joyce
- June 23, Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- July 25, Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
- August 29, Simon the Fiddler by Paulette Jiles
- September 26, Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center
- October 31, Every Day is a Gift by Tammy Duckworth
- November 28, Blacktop Wasteland by S.A. Cosby
- December 26, The Gift of Family by Mary Monroe
20 & 30 Something Book Club’s 2021 Selections
- January 11: People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry
- February 8: Hollow Kingdom by Kira Jane Buxton
- March 8: My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
- April 12: The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- May 10: A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik
- June 23: Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- July 12: Swamplandia! by Karen Russell
- August 9: The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- September 13: Firekeeper’s Daughter by Angeline Boulley
- October 11: The Book of Unknown Americans by Cristina Henriquez
- November 8: The Woman They Could Not Silence by Kate Moore
- December 13: The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon
All discussions are on Zoom until further notice. See the library’s Facebook page and join the 20 & 30 Something Book Club group to stay up to date on the latest info.