The library has books clubs for adults, teens, and the 20&30 year olds. The groups all meet in the library’s meeting room on the lower level.
- The Adult Book Club (ABC) meets the last Monday of each month from 6:30-7:30pm.
- The Teens Talk Books meet the third Thursday of the month from 3:30-4:45pm.
- The 20 & 30 Something Book Club meets on the second Tuesday of each month from 6:30-7:30pm.
Contact Emily Schaub for information on the Adult Book Club and Teens Talk Books. Contact Meridith Donahue or Emily Schaub about the 20 & 30 Something Book Club.
Adult Book Club’s 2021 Selections
- January 25, Fly Girls by Keith O’Brien
- February 22, Love and Other Consolation Prizes by Jamie Ford
- March 29, Dopesick by Beth Macy
- April 26, Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
- May 24, Chilbury Ladies Choir by Jennifer Ryan
- June 28, Little French Bistro by Nina George
- July 26, Girl Waits with Gun by Amy Stewart
- August 30, Evicted by Matthew Desmond
- September 27, Book woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richards
- October 25, Flight Attendant by Chris Bohjalian
- November 29, An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
- December 27, Christmas Bells by Jennifer Chiaverini
20 & 30 Something Book Club’s 2021 Selections
- January 12: Code Girls by Liza Mundy
- February 9: I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter by Erika Sanchez
- March 9: Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- April 13: Once and Future by Amy Rose Capetta
- May: NO MEETING
- June 8: Liar, Temptress, Soldier, Spy by Karen Abbot
- July 13: The Pull of the Stars by Emma Donoghue
- August 10: Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
- September 14: Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
- October 12: The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James
- November 9: Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher
- December 14: Maid by Stephanie Land
All discussions are on Zoom until further notice. See the library’s Facebook page and join the 20 & 30 Something Book Club group to stay up to date on the latest info.